We are diligently working to provide the safest environment for you to receive the care you need, with our top priorities being health and safety. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
All of us at GIH are taking extraordinary precautions to minimize risk:
- All staff wear masks
- All Patients are required to wear a mask, please bring you own and wear upon entering the building
- Patients will call our office upon arrival and remain in their car. Our staff will review our COVID-19 questionnaire with you in order to be able to proceed with entry to our building
- All Patients will have their temperature taken upon arrival, if they pass the COVID-19 questionnaire
- We are limiting the number of people in our office, only the patient will be allowed in the office. If a Caregiver is necessary to assist you, you must advise us in advance so that we can schedule appropriately. The Caretaker will be required to wear a mask, answer COVID-19 questions, sign a COVID-19 consent and have their temperature taken as well.
- Hand sanitizing stations at entrances and exits
- Thorough disinfecting cleaning according to CDC guidelines