GIH follows the OSHA Temporary Emergency COVID requirements in place for Ambulatory Healthcare Facilities.
We are diligently working to provide the safest environment for you to receive the care you need, with our top priorities being health and safety. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
All of us at GIH are taking extraordinary precautions to minimize risk:
- All staff wear masks at all times. All staff members undergo daily screenings for symptoms or illness, including recording their temperature.
- All patients are required to wear a mask, please bring your own and wear upon entering the building.
- Patients will call our office at 919-870-1311 upon arrival and remain in their car. Our staff will review our COVID-19 questionnaire with you in order to be able to proceed with entry to our building
- All patients will have their temperature taken upon arrival, if they pass the COVID-19 questionnaire.
- We are limiting the number of people in our office to the patient and their adult ride/chaperone/caregiver. The patient, as well as the person accompanying them, must wear a mask at all times while in the practice, answer Covid-19 screening questions, sanitize their hands and take their temperature upon entry.
- GIH adheres to all CDC and OSHA guidelines including those directly related to COVID-19.
- GIH performs thorough disinfecting and cleaning of all surfaces and objects touched by patients, staff and visitors according to CDC guidelines.