GIH follows the OSHA Temporary Emergency COVID requirements in place for Ambulatory Healthcare Facilities.
We are diligently working to provide the safest environment for you to receive the care you need, with our top priorities being health and safety. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
All of us at GIH are taking extraordinary precautions to minimize risk:
- All staff wear masks at all times. All staff members undergo daily screenings for symptoms or illness, including recording their temperature.
- All patients and visitors are required to wear a mask, please bring your own and wear upon entering the building.
- All patients and visitors will be asked to sanitize their hands and answer COVID-19 screening questions.
- We are limiting the number of people in our office to the patient and their adult ride/chaperone/caregiver.
- GIH adheres to all CDC and OSHA guidelines including those directly related to COVID-19.
- GIH performs thorough disinfecting and cleaning of all surfaces and objects touched by patients, staff and visitors according to CDC guidelines.